Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just Getting Started

This is my first post here on my new blog. When i thought about starting a blog, i wondered, "Do i have anything to say that would be of interest to others?" The answer was and still is, "i don't know." But, i have decided not to let that stop me.
 In this blog i will share my journey into submission. i will discuss how it all started, where i am now, and where i go in the future. Some of my stories may bother some people. There are people who will say i am immoral, wrong, or worse. To those people i say thank you for your opinion, but i am happy and secure in who i am.
It is my sincere hope that at some time this blog may help someone. Someone who may see in themselves what i came to see in myself.  i hope this blog can be a basis for meaningful discussion, and if anyone ever has questions about submission, or D/s relationships, while i certainly don't consider my self an expert, far from it, i will do my best to answer, or if i don't know find an answer. i will also give you the benefit of my experience so maybe others can avoid some of the mistakes i made along the way.
i plan to be brutally honest in this blog, about myself, about others, and about my feelings. i do my best not to be judgemental, as i feel everyone has the right to live their lives in a way that is right for them. No one can make the decision on how someone else lives their life, that is something everyone has to figure out on their own.
So, this is my blog. i hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there :)

    I read the comment you posted on Laura's blog (calling her self-indulgent and whatnot) and was so intrigued by someone finally criticizing her that I had to see what your own blog was all about. It's absolutely fascinating.
    I'm not in the BDSM scene myself, but it's always been something I've been curious about. Crazy coincidence, right? ha ha
    I think your first hand experience is probably the best window into that world that I could ask for. I read all of your posts and couldn't really decide which one to post this comment on... lol
    Anyway, I look forward to your future posts as I'm sure it will enlighten me greatly. Maybe even too much :P

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer-Thank you so much for your kind comments. i am not sure why i felt the need to criticize Laura the way i did, that is not usually my style.
    Thanks for your interest in my blog. When i started writing it, i wasn't sure if anyone would even be interested, but it has been a lot of fun.
    As far as your interest in BDSM goes, if you ever have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete