Saturday, October 24, 2009

Missing Daddy

Daddy just left on His trip to see His kids for their birthdays. He is going to be gone for a week, and i don't think i am going to survive. i know i probably sound like a spoiled brat, but we have never been apart like this before. Usually i go with Daddy when He goes to visit His family and friends, but this time i couldn't get off of work. So, i am stuck here for a week without Him. i actually cried when He left. i know He didn't leave me forever, it just seems like it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the time pass a little faster?

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog will doing a search for submissive pics lol oddly enough.

    I have a suggestion. You can always get a small glass, like a whiskey glass or something of the sort. You know those glass stones you can put in fish bowls? Get some pretty colored ones that you like. Put how every many stones as there are days that He will be gone. Every day take one out :) A nice visual reminder every day that He'll be back soon!

    I plan on reading more and adding you to my blog list :)

    sephanipaige.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could write Him a fantasy for when He returns?

    rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephani- Thamk you for your kind words. i am always happy (and a little surprised, lol) when someone says they like my blog. i'm glad you think it is worth continuing to read. This is a really good idea. Visuals are always helpful for putting things into perspective. Dddy and i have never been this far apart for this long in all the time we've been together, so i'm having trouble with it.
    Rosie-This is also an excellent idea, i may just have to try it.

    ***hugs to you both***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the feelings your going through :) I spent a long time away from my Master (over 2 years for the last stretch) and every little thing helps keep you feeling connected to Him. I also kept a journal every day and sent it to Him, regardless of if we'd talked all day online/via skype or not. Just a recap of my day and thoughts/emotions *hugs*

    ReplyDelete