Monday, October 19, 2009

Orgasm Control

i was reading through some blogs yesterday, and came across one about orgasm control and cumming on command. i was trying to find it tonight so i could cross reference it here, but i was unable to find it. It was a very well written piece, with a lot of scientific data, but what it didn't have was any anecdotal information. My views on the subject differ from the person who posted the blog i am talking about, and i have anecdotal examples from my life to share.

As i said, the blog in question was very well written, it discussed two main subjects, 1. The use of orgasm denial by Dominants, and 2. The ability of some female submissives to cum on command.  The blogger discussed the fact that orgasm denial is a practice used by many D/s couples. The blogger and many people who commented on the blog had very negative feelings towards orgasm denial. Well, Daddy uses orgasm denial with me to some extent, and while i am not crazy about it, i do think it has it's purpose when used correctly.

Daddy told me on our first night together that i had to ask permission to cum. Well, that first night i did cum, and i didn't ask permission and i was punished (not harshly) but in my defense Daddy was the first person who ever truly made me cum. So, now i know when i am going to have an orgasm, and i ask permission. This requires me to be more aware of my body and my body's reaction to different kinds of stimulus, pain, pleasure, or pain becoming pleasure. For the record, He usually allows me to cum when i ask, although sometimes He will make me hold on, and will build my orgasms higher than the already are. My orgasms are usually better for having waited. There have been times when as a form of control, Daddy has denied me an orgasm. This is very difficult for me, and can become painful. Sometimes during this process, i will become stubborn and will myself not to feel anything. This takes every bit of concentration i have and can often be difficult if not impossible to maintain, especially if Daddy continues the stimulus. But, denials are rare, and they help me to remember that my body is not in control, Daddy is.

The second topic discussed in the blog i am talking about is cumming on command. This blogger, and again many of those who commented think that cumming on command is something that isn't real, and that those Dominants who believe they can teach their submissives to cum on command are dead wrong. Well, i don't have any scientific facts to provide, and i sure that not everyone who tries can do this. i would even imagine there are submissives who "fake" their orgasms to please their Doms. But i can assure you that cumming on command is something that is real, and there are submissives, like me, who can be taught to do it.

For me, i think part of the reason i am able to cum on command goes back to Daddy's control of my orgasms and the fact that i am more aware of my body and its reaction to different kinds of stimulus. When Daddy first started teaching me to cum on command, He would do something to me while i was cumming, like stroke my arm or my forehead lightly with His fingers. Therefore, my body assosciated these sensations with orgasming. So, when we were driving in the car or sitting at a restaurant and Daddy would lightly stroke my arm and say cum, my body would respond, as it had been conditioned to respond. This didn't happen all at once of course, it took time, but after a while, i found that the sensations were same and i would orgasm. After a while, all i needed was the word. Daddy can say "cum" anytime, anywhere and my body responds. My body is not in control in those situations, Daddy is.

i think another reason that Daddy was able to train me to cum on command is that i am very receptive to His energy. i have discussed this in a previous post, Daddy can transfer His energy to me. For those who don't believe this, trust me, it was a long time before i allowed myself to belive it and it was happening to MY body. Daddy can hold His hand above my body, never even touching me and i can feel the enrgy entering my body from His. i kept saying at first that it was all in my mind, that i saw His hand, but i soon discovered i could feel these same sensations when i didn't know He was doing it. Now i can be concentrating very intently on something and yet i know when He enters a room even though He doesn't make a sound.

There are those that know us that treat my ability to cum on command as a parlor trick, "Oh Sir make her cum, please make her cum..." and i am sure there are others who don't believe it is real, even if they don't say anything, but it's true. Daddy taught me to cum on command, and i truly think His ability to do so was, at least in part, related to Him taking control of my orgasms from the very begining of our relationship.

4 comments:

  1. I always found it hard to believe because it sounded too good to be true :P

    Your explanation seems very solid, though. Did the blog you mentioned, or any other article on the subject mention Tantric sex? It has a lot to do with energy exchange and orgasm control as well, so perhaps they are related.

    Now that I've mentioned it, do people in the D/s community try Tantric practices? Or are they just completely different worlds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree with you, Cinderelli. This happens, it isn't something that "online" folks make up.

    i am not even with my Master physically, and He *still* controls my orgasms AND has me cum on command. We are, as you said, very in tune with each other and i honestly think that is the key...along with the deep level of control Padrone has over me and my sexuality.

    And i read the post you refer to - almost posted a comment but found myself saying way too much so i stopped. i am very glad you chose to type this post though - simply because one doesn't "believe" something happens, doesn't mean it "can't" happen.

    Again, thanks for typing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer- A lot of people have that reaction, this sounds just too good, it can't be true. i have to confess i know next to nothing about Tantric Sex, but when i saw your comment i asked Daddy what it was. According to Him, it is very much like our power exchange. He also said that while Tantric Sex is not a D/s practice perse, there are people in the lifestyle that try or participate in Tantric Sex. Now that it has been brought to my attention i intend to spend some time reading up on it.
    schiava-i often think it frightens people to think one person can have that much control over another person, even in this type of relationship. i know when we first started working with power exchange the thought of it scared me silly. Now i simply except it as part of our relationship, part of who we are.
    Thank you both for your comments. It is nice to know someone is reading what i have to say, lol.
    ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post was here: http://seafoamselkie.blogspot.com/2009/10/orgasm-control-and-coming-on-command-oh.html

    ReplyDelete