Friday, October 30, 2009

The Long Week is Almost Over

i can't wait!!! Daddy will be home some time tomorrow. Hooray! When He left last Saturday i didn't think i could handle being without Him for a week, but i made it through. i missed Him so much, but keeping busy helped.

Last Sunday i kept telling myself, you have stuff to do, get up, get dressed, go out and do it. But, i didn't. i couldn't. So, our new housemate made it easy for me. She told me to go get dressed, we were going out. And She wasn't taking no for an answer, i told you She was a Domme. So, we went out and did all my errands, and there was one day gone. i am so grateful to Her. She helped keep me busy at times when i might have just sat there doing nothing. She told me today that i handled Daddy being gone far better than She thought i would, i told Her that She deserved some of the credit for that.

So, now i'm off to bed, because i have to work in the morning, and we have a Halloween Party tomorrow night. It's going to be a long day, but i can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. yay! I'll bet you're really happy to have him back!

    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cinderilli well you made it through the week, well done you, i know how it feels to be without the One you love but you done well and now you get to be with your Daddy, bet you cant wait.

    ReplyDelete