Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Energy Exchange

From our first meeting, Daddy always made it clear that i was never to cum without His permission. There were times He made me beg, there were times He denied me, and there were times that i waited too long to ask, and came without permission (never a good thing), but the one thing i never, ever imagined after that first meeting was that one day, with a slight touch, or a single word my body would respond no matter where i was or what i was doing.

The first time this happened, we were out and about. Daddy has a habit of touching me while we are driving. He likes for me to wear a skirt without panties, of course, and on this particular day that is what i had on. i have always been very shy about these semi-public displays, but at the same time i get pretty excited. So, we had completed our last stop and we were on our way home, which living where we did at the time was a fairly long drive. Daddy had been touching and teasing me all day, and i was quickly becoming a puddle of goo. Then out of the blue, Daddy softly stroked His fingers up my arm and said "Cum"....miraculously i did.

At first i wasn't sure what had happened. It seemed impossible that i had just cum from having my arm stroked. Daddy says at the time He wasn't sure if what He did would work, but He knew i was fairly receptive to His energy, He just wasn't sure how receptive. From that time on He knew for sure.

Part of the reason Daddy felt i would be able to cum on command was because He had done some energy work with me prior to that. He would have me close my eyes, or would come up behind me when i was unaware, and when He held His hand 1/2 inch or so above my skin, i would react. Over and over again, i vowed that i didn't feel anything, but the truth was and is, when He does this i feel His energy flow through me.

From that day forward, anytime Daddy would lightly touch my arm and command "cum", i would. Then we started working with just the word, and to my surprise and shock, i was able to cum simply from the command.

Since that time, with much coaxing from Daddy, i have accepted and acknowledged that we do have the connection. i don't know why the thought of feeling His energy frightened me so much. Every time He would do something having to do with energy exchange i would tell Him i didn't "really" feel it, or it was all in my mind. Then came the day when He made it all "so real" to me.

Some of the details of this day are a little unclear to me. i was really upset about something, i believe i was arguing with my mom, which always puts me in a bad place. It was night time, and i was upset and crying. Daddy layed me down on the bed and told me to close my eyes. As i layed there, i felt His hands, not touching me, but passing over me. His hands pased over me again, and again, and slowly i felt all the tension ease from my body. i felt my body go limp as the last of my energy passed from my body into His hands and i fell into a restful sleep.

It never fails to amaze me when Daddy is able to say the word cum and i respond. There have been times when He has called me at work and said that one word and my body has responded. At those times i am glad that there are cubicle walls between my co-workers and i, and i have learned to be very, very quiet.

There are people who do not believe us when Daddy or i tell them i am able to cum on command. And other people want to "watch", like i am some freak in a circus side show. In the long run however, all that really matters is that Daddy and i  know that the connection is there. What others think and feel  makes no difference.

1 comment:

  1. I too have been taught to cum on command. Yeah you do get the rolling of the eyes when you try to explain to people your Master controls that too. :) In a 6 hour session once, He said i came over 200 times. I know i slept well afterwards.

    great blog!
    ~briseis~

    ReplyDelete