Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Night One of my New Life

The first night i spent with Daddy was to say the least "interesting", to say the most it was terrifying, exciting, and unreal, all at the same time.
When we got to our hotel room, i perched on the very end of an easy chair, and Daddy proceeded to bring out His toy bag and show me all the toys (implements) that He brought with Him. i was still trembling. He finally coaxed me over to sit on the bed with Him while He explained what each toy was for and how it felt. i was allowed to pick them up, swing them aroud, and even smell them if i wanted (i didn't).
We had dinner reservations for that evening, but since it was still early, and i was starting to relax a little bit, Daddy decided we should play for a while. We didn't do anything extreme, just some light play, getting me used to the toys and the way they felt. We also had sex, and that was where i made a small mistake. my first mistake, but certainly not my last. He told me i could not cum without asking for permission. This was not something i was used to, and suddenly the feelings overtook me and i came, without permission. He told me that was a cause for punishment, i was mortified, here it was our first meeting and i was so bad i already needed punishment. But, He was very kind. i got one swat from His little wooden paddle. It hurt, but it was not anything i couldn't deal with.
When we got up, it was time to get ready to go out for dinner. He had instructed me to bring a dress for dinner, which i did, and He had me wear it without panties. This was a first for me.
He asked me before we met what kind of food i liked. i told Him Italian, so He went on-line and found this tiny little hole in the wall Italian restaurant with the BEST food. We took the hotel shuttle over. He had even arranged for us to have a private room for the evening. Everything was perfect. We had a wonderful meal, that ended with flourless chocolate cake, it was awesome.
We called for the shuttle to come pick us up, i had developed a bit of a headache, so He had the driver stop at a gas station on the way back so He could get me some aspirin.
 We got back to the hotel and decided to sit in the hot tub. Unfortunately, the hot tub was a little cool. We swam a little bit, then went back to our room. We talked, and played some more. Later on we ordered room service. In the middle of the night Daddy got sick. He was running a fever, and throwing up. I took care of Him as best as i could (i'm a nurse). He later told me this was one way He knew it would work out between us, because most people if a person got sick on the first date would run.
The next morning we both had to go back home. Daddy was feeling better and He took me out for brunch. ( We ate a lot on this date, didn't we?) We had talked and decided that i would move in with Him. This was not a huge suprise to either of us, because we had discussed it before we ever met. It was decided that i would go home and look for a job. We figured it would take me about a month before i could move, which was fine, because He was scheduled to take a camping trip with friends, and to see His son. He was going to be gone for two weeks.
So, i drove home, already missing Him like crazy. i had a lot to think about, like finding a job, and breaking it to my Mom that i was moving out, but like i said, we figured she would have about a month to get used to the idea, and i would have time to pack my things. Sometimes the best laid plans don't quite work out the way you think they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment